|Trashy Little Tramp|
|Season 01, Episode 21|
|Air date||May 4, 2018|
|Written by||Christopher Fife & Kevin A. Garnett|
|Directed by||Brandi Bradburn|
|Viewers||0.55 million (550,000)|
A Line From the Past
|“||I swear, this family has more secrets than Trump's mistress.||”|
|— Fallon Carrington|
FALLON MUST MAKE A DIFFICULT DECISION – When Blake thwarts Fallon's attempts to take the company in a new direction, Fallon realizes that the biggest threat is actually Blake himself.
Blake wants to mend fences with Cristal, but she meets secretly with a divorce lawyer. Jeff and Monica go to their grandmother, who confirms that she had an affair with Thomas Carrington, and that their mother Millie is his daughter. Blake thwarts Fallon's plans for Carrington Atlantic, and fires Michael. Steven brings Hank/Adam home, but Blake refuses to accept him. Fallon visits Claudia looking for incriminating information on Blake, which she uses in a secret meeting with the Carrington Atlantic board to make a case for them to name her CEO in Blake's place. Alexis informs Jeff and Monica that as Thomas' grandchildren, they are entitled to a portion of his shares in Carrington Atlantic. Hank's missing finger convinces Blake that he is Adam, but Hank is actually Alexis' lover with whom she is conspiring to amass enough Carrington Atlantic shares to seize control of the company. Claudia is visited by Matthew, who is alive and vengeful toward the Carringtons.
Special Guest Star
- Celia Machado is the titular character.
- The title, along with the synopsis, writers and director of the episode was announced via press release on April 13, 2018.
- On March 16, 2018 Brianna Brown tweeted about having one more scene to shoot in Atlanta (hinting at Claudia's return).
- Which was confirmed in the trailer that aired on April 28, 2018.
- The 15sec opening sequence is featured in this episode.
- Granny reveals that the daughter she had with Thomas Carrington is called Millie, in the original, Blake's half-sister Dominique Deveraux was born Millie Cox.
- The Adam that Steven found in El Paso turns out to be an imposter hired by Alexis and he is her lover. This might be a reference that they had planned Adam to be an imposter in the original Dynasty series.
- Amanda, another of the Carrington children from the original 1980's series is indirectly referenced when Fallon asks Steven if he's been "Sleuthing for more siblings and found me a sister?"
- The title of the episode comes from a line said in the original Dynasty series, first said by Alexis Carrington to Sammy Jo, in the Season 7, Episode 03: Focus.
- Only part of the line is used in the scene where Alexis says it to Cristal.
- Blake offers Cristal lots of flowers as an excuse for his actions. He did the same thing in the Season 1, Episode 2: Oil - Part 2 of the original Dynasty series.
Alexis [to Hank]: Welcome to Carrington Manor. Oh. Well, your real family's around here somewhere, but for now, this is your father's wife, Celia. I mean Cristal. It’s confusing.
Fallon [to Alexis: about Hank]: And what do we have here, Mother? A new trainer? Boy toy? Hybrid?
Alexis [to Anders]: Cristal was publicly fired two days ago, and now she's the doting housewife? I smell a rat. Or at least a very dirty Chihuahua.