|“||I would like to say one thing. Laura, here, is a liar. I have test results that prove there is no trace of chemo in her body, even though she claims that she is undergoing treatment, okay? Right here. Take a look. It says it right there. She is a manipulative liar, and she's only doing it to break Liam and I apart because she is a monster.||”|
|This Illness of Mine|
|Season 02, Episode 19|
|Air date||May 3, 2019|
|Written by||Jay Gibson & Francisca X. Hu|
|Directed by||Matt Earl Beesley|
|Viewers||0.39 million (390,000)|
Life Is a Masquerade Party
New Lady in Town
BAD BLOOD – As Fallon prepares for the launch of Liam’s book, Liam’s mother returns to Atlanta with a shocking announcement that could derail Fallon’s plans with Liam. While Blake and Cristal partner up to pursue a nefarious new scheme, Jeff and Culhane get closer to exposing Blake for his illicit activities. 
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders (credit only)
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Sharon Lawrence as Laura Van Kirk
- Elizabeth Gillies as Alexis Carrington
- Orelon Sidney as Senator Joanne Braden
- Norio Nishimura as Tarkoff
- Jason Davis as Neil Braden
- Masud Olufani as Dr. Keller
- Erika Coleman as Gwen
- Jimail D. Boyd as Vlogger
- William G. Tomsk as Party Goer
- Damon Vance as House Staff
- Joseph Anders (Alan Dale) mentions the Australian soap opera Neighbours. Alan portrayed the role of Jim Robinson on that series.
Fallon: (giving a speech) I would like to say one thing. Laura, here, is a liar. I have test results that prove there is no trace of chemo in her body, even though she claims that she is undergoing treatment, okay? Right here. Take a look. It says it right there. She is a manipulative liar, and she's only doing it to break Liam and I apart because she is a monster.
Anders: I had a discreet tech service give us full access, and as you can see, he's the one who e-mailed the photo to TMZ.
Fallon: Brother dearest is so dead.
Anders: I don't want to encourage fratricide, but it does get worse.
Cristal: Let's get to the part of Bonnie and Clyde they don't show on television.
Blake: Mm, that's my favorite part.
Fallon: Laura, you go ahead and file your lawsuit. It has zero legal merit, and I will slap you with so many countersuits that you will not see the outside of a courthouse for years.
Fallon to Alexis: You are the one on the right, in case you're confused. And if you think a pair of sunglasses and a dark lip will be enough for me to let this go, then your face isn't the problem, Mother; your brain is.
Blake to Alexis: Well, you are Fallon's mother. Wait, you are Fallon's mother, aren't you? It's getting hard to tell around here these days.
Blake to Alexis: You look fantastic for someone who just face-planted into a fireplace.