|“||There is a war being fought on this mountain, and I'm not gonna let this glam squad lose it.||”|
|The Sight of You|
|Season 02, Episode 11|
|Air date||January 25, 2019|
|Written by||David M. Israel & Audrey Villalobos Karr|
|Directed by||Matt Earl Beesley|
|Viewers||0.58 million (580,000) |
A Champagne Mood
MAY THE BEST GIRL WIN — Reeling from a series of emotional developments, Fallon decides to round up her gal pals for a restorative "girls' trip" to Idaho, but when the assembled squad arrives to the ski resort, Fallon's hidden agenda quickly reveals itself. Meanwhile, Blake enlists Culhane's in recruiting a star player to his new soccer team, and Alexis teams up with Sam to tackle their blues.
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders (credit only)
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Arnetia Walker as Luella Culhane
- Elizabeth Youman as Evie Culhane
- This episode's title, along with its synopsis, directors and writer were revelead on January 8, 2019 via press release.
- On January 10, 2019 some promotional photos were released; thereby revealing that Monica and Liam would be in this episode. 
- First episode not to feature Joseph Anders.
Fallon: Do you even know what snow is?
Cristal: I hear it's whiter than you.
Blake: I want you to come with me. You two speak the same language.
Culhane: Is that the 'black' language, Blake?
Ashley to Fallon: I was a rebound, but it's funny how easy it is to get a man to fall in love with you when he's been put through hell by a cold, self-serving, self-righteous bitch. I mean, you basically starved him, and now, well, let's just say I'm keeping him very satisfied.
Kirby to Fallon: Us three are going to take that bitch down so you can take your man home.
Fallon to Cristal: Don't worry. I won't tell my father that his pregnant soon-to-be-wife laid out a few chicks in a bar fight. Although, it is a pretty killer story.
Fallon: I wish we could leave this mountain ASAP, but unfortunately, Blake has the jet in Belgium, - and it won't be able to get us till morning.
Monica: We can fly commercial.
Fallon: Yeah, we could also eat that mystery meat chili, but we're not gonna do that either.