The content on this page is derived from upcoming media. Information may be inaccurate and subject to change.
|Season 04 | Number of Episodes: TBA|
Season four of DYNASTY will bring even more romance, intrigue, and riches to the Carrington clan. Between strangers showing up with new secrets and the family settling old scores, everything in this world is about to get turned on its head. But it's still a world of privilege and excess as Blake (Grant Show) and Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) take their empires to new heights. On Dynasty there are always galas to throw, relationships to destroy, and backs to be stabbed ... literally, in some cases. Also starring Daniella Alonso, Alan Dale, Sam Adegoke, Robert Christopher Riley, Rafael de La Fuente, Elaine Hendrix, Maddison Brown, Sam Underwood, Michael Michele and Adam Huber. DYNASTY is from CBS Television Studios in association with Fake Empire, with executive producers Josh Reims (“Jane The Virgin”), Josh Schwartz (“Gossip Girl”), Stephanie Savage (“Gossip Girl”), Sallie Patrick (“Revenge”), Chris Fife (“Revenge”) and Esther and Richard Shapiro (the creators of the original “Dynasty”).
|#||Image||Title||Writer(s)||Director||Airdate||No. in series|
THE CW GIVES EARLY ORDERS TO 13 CURRENT SERIES FOR NEXT SEASON
Network Gives Early Renewals for the 2020-2021 Season to "All American," "Batwoman," "Black Lightning," "Charmed," "DC’s Legends of Tomorrow," "Dynasty," "The Flash," "In The Dark," "Legacies," "Nancy Drew" "Riverdale," "Roswell, New Mexico" and "Supergirl"
Ahead of Its Midseason Debut, "Katy Keene" Receives Order for 13 Additional Scripts
January 7, 2020 (Burbank, CA) —The CW Network today renewed 13 of its current scripted series for the 2020-2021 season, as well as ordering 13 additional scripts of KATY KEENE, which will make its debut on February 6, 2020 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT), it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW Network.
"These early orders for next season give our production teams a head start in plotting out story arcs and a jump on hiring staff, and this also provides us with a strong foundation of established, fan-favorite CW shows to build on for next season," said Pedowitz. "We’ve been thrilled with the creative direction of all three new series, and even though we are in the very early stages of our new full stack streaming strategy, which allows viewers to catch up on our new shows from the beginning, we’re already seeing incredibly positive results from our multiplatform viewership for NANCY DREW and BATWOMAN."
The current series being ordered for the 2020-2021 season include second seasons of BATWOMAN and NANCY DREW, as well as ALL AMERICAN (Season 3), BLACK LIGHTNING (Season 4), CHARMED (Season 3), DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (Season 6), DYNASTY (Season 4), THE FLASH (Season 7), IN THE DARK (Season 3), LEGACIES (Season 3), RIVERDALE (Season 5), ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO (Season 3), and SUPERGIRL (Season 6). Specific premiere dates for each series will be announced at a later time.
Additionally, in advance of its series premiere next month, The CW has ordered 13 additional scripts of KATY KEENE, which is based on the Archie Comics characters and stars Lucy Hale, Ashleigh Murray, Jonny Beauchamp and Julia Chen.
- On May 24, 2019, Paula Sabbaga, one of Dynasty's head writers, revealed that they were saving Steven's political career for a season four arc.
- On January 7, 2020, The CW gave Dynasty an early renewal along with 12 other series. 
- Josh Reims said in May 2020 that the writers had been building to Fallon and Liam's wedding all season, and it was "frustrating" to not be able to film the last two episodes of season three. Hoping to use reworked versions of the two scripts to start the fourth season, Reims teased Blake going to war with Alexis, Jeff and Adam; Sam's new relationship with Ryan; and the return of the Moldavians.
- Reims also assured viewers that Fallon and Liam's marriage will happen in the first few episodes of the fourth season.
- On May 14, 2020, The CW revealed that Dynasty will not air new episodes until January 2021, at the earliest, due to the effects of the the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. They also released a message showing their support for the LGBTQIA+ community and stating that any person who posts hateful messages on social media accounts operated by The CW will be blocked immediately.
- On June 25, 2020, Michael Michele confirmed during her Instagram live that production of the fourth season would commence in late-August or early-September.
- On August 24, 2020, Michele revealed during her Instagram live that the shooting had been postponed tentatively to October of 2020.
- On September 18, 2020, Meredith Markworth-Pollack, the show's head costume designer and stylist, revealed that she won’t be returning for the fourth season.
- On September 26, 2020, Michael Michele posted a picture on Instagram informing the fans that filming for the fourth season has begin.
- ↑ The CW Renews 13 Series Including ‘Batwoman’, ‘Nancy Drew’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Riverdale’ & ‘All American’ - Deadline
- ↑ THE CW NETWORK TO LAUNCH ITS NEW SEASON IN JANUARY 2021 - The CW
- ↑ CW Renews Batwoman, The Flash, All American, Supergirl, Legacies + More *Update Confirmed with Full Press Release* - SpoilerTV
- ↑ The CW Renews 13 Series Including ‘Batwoman’, ‘Nancy Drew’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Riverdale’, ‘All American’
- ↑ This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).
- ↑ Dynasty EP Strips Down Those 'Finale' Twists, Teases the Epic Fallon/Liam Wedding We Didn't See... Yet - TV Line
- ↑ CW Delays New Season Until 2021: Superman to Follow Flash, Walker Fills Winchester Void, Supergirl Delayed - TV Line
- ↑ Twitter - The CW
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/CFll1tagA1e/