|Season 03 | Number of Episodes: 22|
|Premiere Airdate|| October 11, 2019 |
("Guilt Trip to Alaska")
|Slogan||Keep your enemies close and your family closer.|
Season 3 of Dynasty was confirmed on January 31, 2019. It premiered on Friday, October 11, 2019, on The CW and will likely premiere on May 2020 on Netflix internationally. There will be a total of 22 episodes in the season. 
As DYNASTY hurtles into its explosive third season, the Carrington family will face the unknown on all fronts. Dealing with the fallout from the startling second season finale, Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) is surrounded by a host of rivals looking to destroy her, the most wicked of which is her own brother, Adam (Sam Underwood), who takes the idea of “sibling rivalry” to a whole new level of crazy. At the same time, Fallon and Liam (Adam Huber) attempt to keep their romance sane, but secrets and skeletons from her closet will make that more difficult than ever. And after a year of “me” time, Blake (Grant Show) will jump back in the game, ruthlessly determined to reclaim what’s rightfully his: the family company Fallon sold out from under him. Only problem is that the newest Colby in town, Blake’s half-sister Dominique (Michael Michele), is here to stay and she isn’t backing down from a fight over what’s rightfully hers, either. Meanwhile, Sammy Jo (Rafael De La Fuente) enters an exhilarating phase of the upper-class life, but amongst the thrills of his newfound freedom, there will be dangers lurking. Plus, who knows what faces – new and old, friendly and unfriendly - will pop up! The road ahead is full of the shocking twists and turns you’ve come to expect from the Carrington world. And if we know anything by this point in the series, it’s that our fractured family will have to find a way to come together if they are to claw their way back to the top of the billionaire mountain. DYNASTY is from CBS Television Studios in association with Fake Empire, with executive producers Josh Reims (“Jane The Virgin”), Josh Schwartz (“Gossip Girl”), Stephanie Savage (“Gossip Girl”), Sallie Patrick (“Revenge”) and Esther and Richard Shapiro (the creators of the original “Dynasty”).
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington - 8/22
- Daniella Alonso as Cristal Carrington - 8/22
- Elaine Hendrix as Alexis Carrington Colby - 1/22
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones - 8/22
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington - 8/22
- Michael Michele as Dominique Deveraux - 8/22
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane - 8/22
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby - 5/22
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders - 6/22
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley - 7/22
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders - 7/22
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington - 8/22
Special Guest Star:
This section does not contain sufficient information because the relevant information has yet to be announced.
Add characters here when they have appeared in at least 5 episodes in the season.
- Add characters here when they have appeared in 4 episodes or less in the season.
- On January 31, 2019, The CW gave Dynasty an early renewal along with 10 other series. 
- On April 7, 2019, Maddison Brown confirmed via her Instagram story for that day that Season 2 had officially wrapped and the cast had thrown a party to celebrate.
- On this same day, she confirmed she'd be back in July 2019 to begin shooting for Season 3.
- On May 16, 2019, it was confirmed that Dynasty would air sometime in the fall on Fridays with a new 9/8c time slot.
- On May 24, 2019, Paula Sabbage, one of the head writers for the show revealed that the Dynasty writers are saving Steven's political career for a potential 4th season arc for this particular Carrington. 
- On June 17, 2019, it was revealed that this season will premiere on Friday, October 11, at 9 PM. 
- On this same day, a teaser poster for the third season was released on the official Instagram page for the series. 
- On June 19, 2019, it was announced that Adam Huber had been nominated for Choice Drama TV Actor for the 2019 Teen Choice Awards.  
- On June 26, 2019, Adam Huber revealed in a post on his Instagram Story for that day that he knows Liam's fate, but viewers have to tune wait until October to find out.
- On July 8, 2019, Rafael posted on one of his Instagram Stories that production for Season 3 has officially begun.
- Starting with the table read for the Season 3 Premiere. Adam Huber can be seen in said story, which confirms that he is at least in the premiere episode.
- The entire main cast from the Season 2 finale is shown at the table read with the exceptions of Ana Brenda Contreras and Sam Adegoke.
- On July 9, 2019, Liz confirmed Wakeema's appearance in Season 3 with a picture of the two she posted on her twitter. 
- Michael Michele posted a video of the Season 3 premiere script on her Instagram stories, revealing the title to be "Guilt Trip to Alaska".
- On July 19, 2019, Liz posted a picture from set that was taken by Sharon Lawrence, confirming Laura Van Kirk's reappearance in Season 3.
- On July 29, 2019, it was revealed that Ana Brenda Contreras will not be returning to the show for its third season. The role of Cristal Jennings will now be played by Daniella Alonso in a recast decision starting with the Season 3 Premiere episode Guilt Trip to Alaska. 
- On August 1, 2019, after some speculation Sam Adegoke confirmed that he was back for Season 3 via an Instagram post. 
- On August 6, 2019, Kelly Rutherford confirmed via an Instagram Story on that day that she'd be making an appearance in the new season.
- On September 4, 2019, TVLine released a first look at Daniella Alonso as the new Cristal Jennings.
- Josh Reims promises a “seamless transition,” and that she’s being written “a little more real and a little less scary, which is how we were writing Cristal last year.”
- In regards to how Cristal’s new look will be addressed directly, Reims admits “I had to stop myself. I put in at least three jokes that sort of referenced the third time being the charm.”
- On September 4, 2019, TVLine released more information about the upcoming season.
- Josh Reims reveals that Liam survives his brush with death, but that there are “issues he has to deal with once he recovers from his injuries,” leading to “many romantic ups and downs with Fallon.”
- Of Fallon, “we’re going to see her crack” as the mystery surrounding Trixie’s death “drives her a little crazy with guilt.”
- Dominique is confirmed to be replacing Alexis (who has not yet been recast) as the show's primary troublemaker, playing both sides in the Colby and Carringtons’ war. Reims assures her secret family “will show up at some point.”
- Ashanti will appear in Episode 5 as the guest of honor at the grand opening of Sam and Anders’ hotel.
- On October 7, 2019, a promotional image of Rafael as Sam was revealed.
- On October 10, 2019, director Jeff Byrd revealed that Episode 9 would be a "very Dominique Devereaux heavy episode", noting that fans will pick up on an iconic line or two of the character from the original series.
- On October 10, 2019, a promotional image of Grant was also revealed
- On October 11, 2019, a few hours ahead of the premiere TVLine announced that Adam Huber has been promoted to series regular.
- On October 15, 2019, it was reported by the cast thanks to some international fans of the series that unlike Seasons 1-2, the release for Season 3 will not be weekly on Netflix, but rather all at once in May or June 2020. 
- On October 15, 2019, Adam did an interview in which he reveals some information about his storyline for the third season.
- Ashley's return stirs things up for the first five or six episodes before someone else comes into Fallon's life, creating a little love triangle for her.
- Liam gets into a physical altercation during the season.
- The show introduces one of Liam's friends this season.
- On October 23, 2019, Rafael confirmed that Kelly Rutherford would be returning as Melissa for the third episode.  
- On October 25, 2019, Adam Huber did an interview in which he revealed that Liam will begin to remember what Adam (Sam Underwood) did to him at the end of the second season.
- On October 28, 2019, Elaine Hendrix was announced to be replacing Nicollette Sheridan in the role of Alexis Carrington.
- According to The CW, "Alexis is back in Atlanta, with a new look, a new man, and plenty of scores to settle."
- On December 4, 2019, the first look of Elaine Hendrix as the new Alexis Carrington was unveiled. 
- On December 6th, 2019 Adam Huber shared on his Instagram account some behind the scene pictures of him and Sam Underwood for midseason finale. 
- On the same day, an interview he gave to Newsweek was published, where he said that:
- Blake's trial will span 2-3 episodes. 
- Elaine is bringing a new energy to the Alexis character; not really basing it on what Sheridan and Liz did or even how Joan Collins portrayed her in the original.
- He hasn't had any scenes with Elaine yet but is having one in the back half of the season.
- Rather than backsliding back into his amnesia, Liam will move more in the direction of starting to remember everything.
- Regarding what big twists are ahead with Liam, Adam Huber said that in episode 8 or 9 Liam will start to realize what happened between him and Adam Carrington.
- According to Adam, episode 13 is a big episode for Liam. Massive even! Something's gonna come up where everything starts going great and everything looks like he and Fallon and going to take their relationship to the next level, something happens at the very end that will make you go, 'boy, what's gonna happen now?!'
- As of this date, the last episode they just shot was episode 12.
- Sharon Lawrence will be back as Liam's mom in the back half of Season 3.
- Production for Season 3 will end in April 2020.
Returning Cast Members
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Michael Michele as Dominique Deveraux
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby
- Sharon Lawrence as Laura Van Kirk
- Kelly Rutherford as Melissa Daniels
New Cast Members
- Daniella Alonso as Cristal Jennings
- Ken Kirby as Evan Tate 
- Elaine Hendrix as Alexis Carrington Colby
- Nicollette Sheridan is no longer billed as "starring" for this season, since she departed the series in the Season 2 episode Motherly Overprotectiveness.
- Michael Michele is now billed as "starring" She was previously billed as "Special Guest Star" in Season 2.
- Ana Brenda Contreras is no longer billed as "starring" for this season, the role of Cristal Jennings has now been recast.
- Daniella Alonso will now portray the role of Cristal Jennings in a recast of the character as of the Season 3 Premiere episode Guilt Trip to Alaska.
- Adam Huber is now billed as "starring". He was previously billed as "Guest Starring" in season 1 and 2. 
- Elaine Hendrix will now portray the role of Alexis Carrington Colby in a recast of the character as of the Season 3 episode The Sensational Blake Carrington Trial.
|#||Image||Title||Writer(s)||Director||Airdate||No. in series|
|1||Guilt Trip to Alaska||Josh Reims||Michael Allowitz||October 11, 2019||45|
|SEASON PREMIERE — On the eve of the Carrington Foundation Fundraiser, drama immediately floods the scene as bodies are pulled from the lake on the Carrington Estate. As reporters and detectives move in, Blake, Fallon, Cristal, Adam, and Anders realize they need to get their stories straight very quickly. Dominique Deveraux focuses on her missing son, while Michael Culhane tries to prove that he’s been framed…from behind bars. Sam plays comforting friend to both Fallon and Kirby as he continues to work on the hotel. Fallon visits a comatose Liam in the hospital and finds herself haunted by Trixie’s death in unexpected ways. Kirby visits Culhane in the slammer and returns to Carrington Manor to find she is no longer welcome. Dominique tries to steal the spotlight at the Fundraiser, Fallon becomes charitable, and Blake loses something incredibly valuable.|
|2||Caution Never Won A War||David M. Israel||Melanie Mayron||October 18, 2019||46|
|POWER MOVES — As Blake and Fallon face legal troubles, Fallon and Adam handle the outcome of Liam’s accident in very different ways. Anders visits Sam at the hotel where they break ground and discover a room filled with valuable historical artifacts. Michael Culhane’s jail stint takes an interesting turn while Cristal and Dominique make power moves.|
|3||Wild Ghost Chase||Christopher Fife||Jeff Byrd||October 25, 2019||47|
|REPENTANCE — Fallon and Blake deal with the consequences of their actions in very different ways. Adam is on everyone's "WORST" list and Sam gets a visit from an unexpected guest at the hotel. Dominique continues with her devious plans and Culhane is the recipient of Fallon's impromptu good will.|
|4||Something Desperate||Jenna Richman||Kenny Leon||November 1, 2019||48|
|EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD – In a special episode, hear a very different side of the Carrington family as Blake is feeling back on top of the world. He and Cristal surprise Adam with some news that doesn’t sit well so Adam attempts to sabotage their plans. Fallon refuses to give up on convincing Liam that she is his soulmate and manipulates Sam into doing her bidding. Dominique tries to reconcile with Jeff who makes a high stakes demand of his mother. Culhane brings a business opportunity to Anders.|
|5||Mother? I’m At La Mirage||Liz Sczudlo||Brandi Bradburn||November 8, 2019||49|
|BACK TO BUSINESS – Adam receives unexpected attention from Blake while Fallon turns her attention from her former flame to her former business. Kirby makes a new friend despite Culhane’s disapproval. Sammy arranges for a very special guest for his grand opening, and Dominique invites Jeff as her guest for some mother/son quality time.|
|6||A Used Up Memory||Kevin A. Garnett||Matt Early Beesley||November 15, 2019||50|
|SHAKE IT UP – Fallon ponders shaking things up with her company when Dominique presents her with a business proposition. Blake and Cristal focus on the trial, and Kirby focuses on finding Sam a man. Liam asks Fallon for a favor. Meanwhile, Jeff keeps a close watch on Blake.|
|7||Shoot From the Hip||Paula Sabbaga||Geoff Shotz||November 22, 2019||51|
|GIVE THANKS – Blake readies the family to celebrate what could be his last Thanksgiving, beginning with a request that Adam and Cristal put an end to their constant bickering. Fallon continues to focus on her new project and Liam has a chance encounter with an old friend. Culhane pushes Dominique to disclose important information, while Dominique continues pushing Monica to work with her new singer Vanessa. Sammy and Anders get outside assistance with the hotel.|
|8||The Sensational Blake Carrington Trial||Francisca X. Hu||Melanie Mayron||December 6, 2019||52|
|THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN – In the mid-season finale, Blake's trial begins, and every Carrington and family associate gets pulled into the fray.|
|9||The Caviar, I Trust, Is Not Burned||TBA||Jeff Byrd||January 17, 2020||53|
|13||You See Most Things in Terms of Black & White||David M. Israel||Heather Tom||2020||57|
- ↑ The CW - 2019 Fall Premiere Dates
- ↑ https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/dynasty-season-3-netflix-release-schedule-2019-20/
- ↑ Rob Riley interview skip to around 1 min 55 secs - Sister Circle YouTube Channel
- ↑ CW Announces Fall Schedule 2019 *Updated with All Shows Press Releases*
- ↑ CW Renews Flash, Riverdale, Dynasty, Charmed, Supernatural Plus 5 Others
- ↑ The CW Fall 2019-20 Schedule: Female Superhero Night, ‘The Flash’ & ‘Arrow’ Unite, ‘All American’ & ‘Charmed’ On the Move, ‘Legends Of Tomorrow’ Held
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2iB9bn5hl/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3tnW0JIAf/
- ↑ The CW Sets Fall Premiere Dates: ‘Batwoman’, ‘Supergirl’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Nancy Drew’, More
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/By1PZ1gok-R/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/By5_3O4F33d/
- ↑ Teen Choice Awards: Shadowhunters, Riverdale, The Flash Lead Nominations
- ↑ https://twitter.com/LizGillies/status/1148686440982876160
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BztX07Rg7_3/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bztw88Xnj4-/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzxk28tHUI6/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B0MASmKpx2G/
- ↑ Dynasty Recast: Daniella Alonso Joins Season 3 as New Cristal Jennings
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pNcm1Fd84/
- ↑ Dynasty Season 3: Daniella Alonso Debuts as New Cristal — First Look
- ↑ Fall TV Preview 2019: Spoilers on 37 Returning Favorites
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cw_dynasty/status/1181283122920321025
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B3dYAQjFhOi/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cw_dynasty/status/1182325157689483269
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rafaeldlf/status/118415013900861849
- ↑ https://hiddenremote.com/2019/10/15/dynasty-s3-adam-huber-interview/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-JpynHBTz/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rafaeldlf/status/1187076286507819008
- ↑ https://www.tvfanatic.com/2019/10/the-cw-cheat-sheet-dynasty-on-the-bubble-batwoman-a-lock-for-ren/
- ↑ https://tvline.com/2019/10/28/dynasty-cast-elaine-hendrix-alexis-recast-season-3/
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/various-shows-production-dates.html
- ↑ Ken Kirby Joins ‘Dynasty’ In Recurring Role; Chelsea Rendon Boards ‘Shameless’
- ↑ Listing - DYNASTY on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com