|Season 02 | Number of Episodes: 22|
|Premiere Airdate|| October 12, 2018|
|Slogan||Where there's a will, there's a war.|
Off the first season's shocking finale and fatal fire, the resilient Carringtons will rise from the ashes to redefine themselves after a major personal loss, as well as the sale of their family's company. Determined to prove herself the savior of their empire, the cunning and charismatic Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) will attempt to rebrand her family's dynasty, but a twenty-five year old in charge of liquid billions just might turn out to be a disastrous combination. Almost as disastrous as Fallon's romances... She finds herself falling in love with a man whose family is wealthier and crazier than her own and of whom Blake (Grant Show) does not approve. Nor does Alexis (Nicollette Sheridan), who will find new ways to meddle in her daughter's life as only a mother can. Meanwhile, the rivalry between the Colbys and Carringtons heats up, and the families embark on Atlanta's most outrageous pissing contest, causing new Colbys to come out of the woodwork, namely Blake's stepsister, the iconic Dominique Deveraux, and the arrival of Anders' (Alan Dale) daughter threatens to shake things up when she unpacks her trunk-load of secrets about the Carrington family. Despite all of these rocky relationships, and even more surprise guests slated to rear their heads in Season Two, the Carringtons will once again prove that blood is thicker than oil, and that there's nothing like the diamond-encrusted ties that bind. 
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington-8/22
- Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington-8/22
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings -8/22
- James Mackay as Steven Carrington-4/22
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones-8/22
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane-8/22
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby-6/22
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders-8/22
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders-8/22
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington-8/22
Special Guest Star:
Add characters here when they have appeared in at least 5 episodes in the season.
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley-5/22
- Brent Antonello as Hank Sullivan -5/22
- Katherine LaNasa as Ada Stone -5/22
- Add characters here when they have appeared in 4 episodes or less in the season.
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby-4/22
- Kelly Rutherford as Melissa Daniels-3/22
- Michael Masini as Keith Hayes-3/22
- Brianna Brown as Claudia Blaisdel -3/22
- C. Thomas Howell as Max Van Kirk-2/22
- Yani Gellman as Manuel -2/22
- Pawel Szajda as Nikolai Dimitrov -1/22
- Shannon Lucio as Mora Van Kirk -1/22
- Elyse Dufour as Alexandra Blackwell -1/22
- Ashley Dougherty as Leah -1/22
- J. Michael Grey as Charlie -1/22
- Sharon Lawrence as Laura Van Kirk -1/22
- Brian Krause as George -1/22
- Elizabeth Youman as Evie Culhane - 1/22
- Sydney Bullock as Teenage Kirby -1/22
- Arnetia Walker as Luella Culhane -1/22
- Thomas Hobson as Gary -1/22
- Dean Shortland as Randy -1/22
- Alex Belle as Herself -1/22
- Isis Valentino as Herself -1/22
- Jori as Singer -1/22
- Joanna Going as Mimi Rose Prescott -1/22
- David Calhoun as Officer Rogers -1/22
- Chantal Maurice as Joanna -1/22
- Lauran September as Wedding Planner -1/22
- Ryan King as Peach Man -1/22
- TBA as Dominique Deveraux -0/22
- On April 2, 2018 the CW announced the renewal of Dynasty along with 10 other series; its episode number and its exact premiere date remains unknown.
- On May 15, 2018, it was announced Nicollette Sheridan (Alexis Carrington) was promoted to series regular.
- On May 17, 2018 it was confirmed that Dynasty would air in the fall and keep its Friday at 8/7c slot. 
- On this same day, 2018 a synopsis for season 2 was released at the 2018 CW Upfronts. 
- A May 2018 press release teased that the show would introduce Blake's half-sister Dominique Deveraux, Jeff and Monica's mother, in season two. 
- On May 20, 2018 James Mackay, who plays Steven Carrington told a fan that season 2 will likely air sometime in October 2018. 
- On June 21, 2018 Nathalie gave an interview to E! Online where she says she has not received any scripts for season 2.
- On July 5, 2018 Adam Huber, who portrays Liam Ridley confirmed via a comment on James Mackay's instagram post that he'd be coming back on set when he said see you in a few weeks mate!!! 
- Additionally on March 15, 2018 he had confirm that if Dynasty were to be renewed his role had the potential to continue into the second season. 
- On July 6, 2018 Rafael revealed on his instagram that he is back in Atlanta, Georgia; presumably to begin filming season 2.
- Robert confirmed he was back for Season 2 on July 11, 2018 
- On July 13, 2018 it was confirmed by The Futon Critic that season 2 will consist of 22 episodes. On par with the first season. 
- This was backed up by Robert Christopher Riley, who on October 12, 2018 confirmed the second season would have 22 episodes. 
- On July 17, 2018 the season premiere title, along with its writers and director for the episode were revealed. 
- On July 19, 2018 Kelly confirmed she'd be coming back for the second season. 
- In her Instagram story for this same day, she also took a picture of James Mackay on their way to begin shooting some scenes for the new season. 
- On August 6, 2018 it was confirmed that Nathalie Kelley's Cristal will succumb to the injuries, she sustained in the season 1 finale. However at the Television Critics Assoc. summer press tour CW president Mark Pedowitz announced Monday, that Dynasty is recasting a key role for its second season, with an appropriately soapy twist.
- According to Pedowitz, the plan to introduce a new Cristal started gestating in the Dynasty writers' room midway through last season.
- Contreras playing the "real" Cristal implies that Kelley's character wasn't who she said she was. 
- On August 7, 2018 Adam Huber, who portray Liam Ridley confirmed via his instagram story that he is back in Atlanta.
- On August 13, 2018 it was revealed that it is Ana Brenda's first day filming for Season 2. 
- On this same day, Alan Dale and Grant Show were officially confirmed to be back for season 2 and on set via the Instagram stories of Rafael and Ana Brenda respectively.
- On August 14, 2018, through his instagram story Adam Huber confirmed he was on set filming for this new season.
- Additionally, later on in the day it was announced that Maddison Brown was cast as Kirby Anders in a series regular role. 
- On August 17, 2018 some key promotional art featuring character part of the various families within the show was unveiled. 
- On August 18, 2018 Rafael de la Fuente revealed that he visited the writer's room for the first time. 
- On August 19, 2018 it was announced that Sharon Lawrence was cast as Liam's mother and will appear in at least one episode of the season. 
- On August 21, 2018 Wakeema confirmed being back for season 2 via an Instagram post, where she discussed testing new hairstyles for Monica in the series' second season. 
- On August 26, 2018 Nicollete Sheridan posted on her Instagram of what appears to be her dressed as Alexis hanging out with the crew, while shooting on location somewhere in Georgia. 
- On September 5, 2018 a new promo picture was posted along with some spoilers for the season. 
- Sallie Patrick, the series' executive producer teased to TVLine that the reboot’s second season finds the Carringtons “rising from the ashes and redefining themselves after some major life changes.”
- The biggest being the arrival of the real Cristal, played by Ana Brenda Contreras, who has come to clear the air, as some mistruths have been circulating, so she’s coming to set that story straight. However, she’s not going to uncomplicate things.
- Also arriving to muck things up is Anders’ “irreverent, rebellious” daughter Kirby, who still carries a grudge over her perceived mistreatment at the hands of the Carringtons. “Even after the truth comes out, she’ll continue wreaking havoc on the family, especially Fallon and Alexis.”
- Melissa’s pregnancy will serve as “one of several bumps” in Steven and Sammy Jo’s marriage.
- Meanwhile Jeff and Monica (aka the newest Carringtons) will have to decide how involved they want to be with the family.
- As for Alexis, “she’ll always hold a torch for Blake, and she’ll always be very passionate… about money.”
- We’ll also get to meet Liam’s family (including his mother, played by Sharon Lawrence),a brood that’s “almost more screwed up than the Carringtons.”
- Lastly, Patrick also teased a possible “accident on horseback” that should sound familiar to fans of the original series.
- Also on September 5, 2018 it was revealed that the series was nominated for the 2018 People's Choice Awards in the revival show category. 
- On September 7, 2018 Sallie Patrick, the executive producer for the series reveal all the various various images used on Netflix for the 188 countries in which the show airs. 
- On September 11, 2018 TVLine reported that Manuel, a new character for the series second season will be introduced. He will serve as another obstacle in Sammy Jo and Steven's marriage. He's described as: "a sexy tattoo artist who enters the scene after recently breaking up with his boyfriend. Despite having a hidden dark side, Manuel cares very much about babies." 
- Also on this day, it was reported that there was a casting call seeking extras to play: construction workers, security guards and art gallery staff for September 12, 2018.
- They are also looking for: a bouncer, VIP waitress and some poker players as extras for September 13, 2018. 
- On September 14, through some promotional pictures for the season premiere, we get a first look at Kirby Anders and some of the survivors of the fire that took place at the end of Dead Scratch. 
- On September 21, 2018 through an Instagram story from Sallie Patrick, she showed a behind the scenes look at the composition for what looks to be season 2 opening titles sequence.
- The new opening title sequence was unveiled in the second episode of the series.
- On Sunday, September 23, 2018 Ana Brenda hosted a dinner where mole, a traditional Mexican dish and homemade tortillas were cooked and invited the Dynasty cast.
- On September 24, 2018 it was announced that Michael Masini was cast in the recurring role of Keith Hayes, who is a character that runs a secret high-end casino nights and "gets caught in between a major scandal."
- He will start appearing beginning in the 4th episode of this season. 
- Also revealed on September 24, 2018, Elizabeth Gillies revealed at midnight that her call time was in four hours.
- On September 26, 2018 Wakeema Hollis showed off another outfit she will be wearing as Monica Colby in the second season via Instagram. 
- On September 28, 2018 two weeks before the Season 2 premiere, the trailer for the new season was unveiled.  
- The third episode's title along with its synopsis, writers and directors were revealed on October 05, 2018.
- On October 9, 2018 another trailer was revealed featuring the debut of the real Cristal Flores. 
- On October 12, 2018 as part of Rafael's Instagram takeover, he revealed that The Carrington Manor is located in Swanee, GA. Only the exteriors are shot at the real house, everything else is shot at the studio.
- Also on October 12, 2018 it was revealed that the credits for the main cast has been altered. Nicollette got Nathalie's old spot in the credits, followed by Ana Brenda and towards the end, but before Alan and Grant was where Maddison was place.
- Rafael was moved up to now be after James as of Twenty-Three Skidoo.
- On October 19, 2018, ahead of the airing Ship of Vipers, James Mackay revealed a BTS image showing a table read for the second episode.
- He subsequently revealed that table reads appear to take place at Eagle Rock Studios in Atlanta, Georgia. 
- On October 26, 2018, a few hours before the premiere of this episode, Sharon Lawrence, who plays Laura Van Kirk revealed this is the episode her character debuts in. 
- On November 9, 2018 James Mackay hinted at Snowflakes in Hell possibly being his last episode for the series.  He went onto say that while his character Steven had a choice in leaving... He did not. 
- Steven will be back in a surprising twist later on in the season, but Deadline confirmed that James' exit is part of massive creative overhaul that started with Nicollete Sheridan's version of Alexis arriving onto the scene in the series 16th episode. 
- On December 1, 2018 Yani Gellman confirmed that he was indeed cast as Manuel. 
- On December 9, 2018 Elizabeth Gillies revealed in a Q & A that the champagne they drink in the episodes is actually sparkling water with a hint of tea for color.
- On December 14, 2018 James Mackay posted two pictures with Rafael de la Fuente and Grant Show respectively.  
- On December 15, 2018 Rafael revealed that today was his last day at work for 2018 and that his Christmas break had just started. 
Returning Cast Members
- Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Kelly Rutherford as Melissa Daniels
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby
- Brent Antonello as Hank Sullivan
- Brianna Brown as Claudia Blaisdel
- Elizabeth Youman as Evie Culhane
- Arnetia Walker as Luella Culhane
New Cast Members
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- C. Thomas Howell as Max Van Kirk
- Sharon Lawrence as Laura Van Kirk
- TBA as Dominique Deveraux
- Yani Gellman as Manuel
- Michael Masini as Keith Hayes
- Pawel Szajda as Nikolai Dimitrov
- Shannon Lucio as Mora Van Kirk
- Katherine LaNasa as Ada
- Brian Krause as George
- Sydney Bullock as Teenage Kirby
- Thomas Hobson as Gary
- Dean Shortland as Randy
- Alex Belle as Herself
- Isis Valentino as Herself
- Jori as Singer
- Joanna Going as Mimi Rose Prescott
- David Calhoun as Border Agent Rogers
- Michael Masini as Keith Hayes
- Chantal Maurice as Joanna
- Lauran September as Wedding Planner
- Ryan King as Peach Man
- Nicollette Sheridan as of Twenty-Three Skidoo is now be billed as "starring". She was previously billed as "Special Guest Star" in Season 1.
- Nathalie Kelley is no longer billed as "starring"for this season, since it's revealed in the season 2 premiere that her character died from her wounds in Dead Scratch.
- Ana Brenda Contreras is billed as as "starring".
- Maddison Brown is billed as billed as as "starring" She was previously uncredited and voiced by a different actress.
- Rafael de La Fuente is still billed as "starring," but he was moved up in the opening credit to be placed after James, but before Robert and Sam.
- James Mackay is billed as as "starring," until Snowflakes in Hell; from Queen of Cups onward, he is no longer billed as "starring," and has been removed from the opening credits.