|Queen of Cups|
|Season 02, Episode 05|
|Air date||November 9, 2018|
|Written by||Kevin A. Garnett & Jay Gibson|
|Directed by||Jeff Byrd|
|Viewers||0.60 million (600,000)|
Snowflakes in Hell
|“||She's a con artist, mother. You two speak the same language.||”|
|— Fallon to Alexis about the psychic in their home|
FATE VERSUS FREE WILL — Even as Fallon commits her heart to Culhane, forces she can’t see, and some she can, pull her away. Alexis seemingly makes inroads with Blake but she doesn’t realize she’s pushing him into Cristal’s arms.
Jeff and Michael work together against Ada, but she outmaneuvers them. Cristal and Sam bring a psychic, Adriana, to the mansion. Hank tries to sell the Rembrandt that Alexis gave him as collateral, but she intervenes to keep him away from Blake. Alexis attempts to get rid of Cristal, but her efforts only bring Blake and Cristal closer together. Fallon suspects Michael of cheating on her, and almost has sex with Liam. Claudia berates Hank for his failure to get the money. Adriana tells Alexis that a powerful man will propose to her, but that he will expire.
- This episode's title was revealed via The Futon Critic.
- This episode's synopsis, along its with writers and directors were revealed on October 25, 2018. 
- From this episode onwards James Mackay is no longer billed as "starring" without sole exception of "Parisian Legend Has It...".
- This is the first episode which Steven Carrington is absent from.
- Nicollette Sheridan (Alexis Carrington) acts across Harriet Sansom Harris (Adriana) and Todd Sherry (Thurston), two cast members that she previously worked with on Desperate Housewives.
- The title of this episode comes from a line said in the original Dynasty series, first said by Adriana, the psychic, to Alexis Carrington, in the Season 2 Episode 10: Sammy Jo and Steven Marry.
- In the reboot, the line also comes from Adriana to Alexis.
- The last prediction and the dialogue between Adriana and Alexis shares a lot with the scene from the original episode.
Psychic Adriana: A man strong, bare-chested.
Sam: Wait, are you sure that's not my card? 'Cause that could be Steven.
Fallon: Get your own card!
Fallon: I'm sorry, who is she again? Please save your cheesy, inspirational quotes for your Instagram, and don't tag me.
<gallery> Capture+ 2018-11-10-23-51-49.png Capture+ 2018-11-10-23-52-54~2.png Capture+ 2018-11-11-04-44-48~2.png Capture+ 2018-11-11-04-45-10.pngCapture+ 2018-11-11-04-45-40.png