|Poor Little Rich Girl|
|Season 01, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 23, 2018|
|Written by||Jenna Richman & Ali Adler|
|Directed by||Kenny Leon|
|Viewers||0.63 million (630,000) |
Our Turn Now
|“||Sorry I'm late... Traffic was a bitch!||”|
|— Alexis Carrington|
ALL THAT GLITTERS — In the wake of a sudden Carrington death, Blake's temper pushes Cristal to make a bold decision regarding their marriage. Fallon's feud with Jeff goes public, forcing her to rely on her faux-husband, Liam, for support. Steven processes his grandfather's sordid past and decides how he wants to spend his future.
As the Carringtons prepare for Thomas' funeral, Jeff and Fallon's feud goes public. Disgusted with Jeff's machinations, Monica cuts ties with him and takes guardianship of Cesil. With Sam facing deportation, Steven seeks help from Senator Daniels' wife Melissa, with whom he had an affair 10 years before. He has sex with her to secure an O-1 visa for Sam. Blake finds a videotape of Thomas that provides him with a little closure, and he apologizes to Fallon and Steven for manipulating them. At the funeral, Steven proposes to Sam, and Blake's long absent ex-wife Alexis reappears.
Special Guest Star
- The title of the episode was announced via press release on March 03, 2018.
- The episode's synopsis along with the the director and writers were announced on March 06, 2018.
- On March 8, 2018, a first look at Alexis and her arrival were revealed.
- The 15sec opening sequence is featured in this episode.
- Fallon Carrington is the titular character of this episode.
- After being mentioned in almost every episode since the beginning of the reboot, Alexis finally makes her entrance in this episode as a tribute to the original series.
- Nicollette Sheridan first appears in the 16th episode of the reboot, just as Joan Collins in the original.
- Nicollette Sheridan wears a redesigned outfit of Joan Collins'.
- Viewers knew by original Fallon who the lady is when she said to her husband that this is her mother. Reboot Fallon does the same with hers.
- However, Alexis made her real entrance in the original season 1 finale (15th episode) with her face veiled. Reboot Alexis shows hers.
- The first original episode featured Joan Collins was titled "Enter Alexis". In the reboot, it's Nicollette Sheridan's second.
- The song Fallon and Liam were practicing is "The Rose" by Bette Midler.
- Poor Little Rich Girl is one of Elizabeth Gillies' favorite episode.
- The title of the episode comes from a line said in the original Dynasty 1981 series, first said by the Johnny Zorelli in the Season 9, Episode 10: Delta Woe.
- The original line is also used by Jeff when talking to Fallon.
Jeff: She committed fraud, and she knows it.
Monica: And you didn't? You played the same game, you just can't admit that you lost.
Alexis: Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was a bitch!
- Friday Final Ratings (March 23, 2018)
- This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).
- First Look at Alexis