|“||Sorry I'm late... Traffic was a bitch!||”|
— Alexis Carrington
|Poor Little Rich Girl|
|Season 01, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 23, 2018|
|Written by||Jenna Richman & Ali Adler|
|Directed by||Kenny Leon|
|Viewers||0.63 million (630,000) |
Our Turn Now
ALL THAT GLITTERS — In the wake of a sudden Carrington death, Blake's temper pushes Cristal to make a bold decision regarding their marriage. Fallon's feud with Jeff goes public, forcing her to rely on her faux-husband, Liam, for support. Steven processes his grandfather's sordid past and decides how he wants to spend his future.
Special Guest Star
- The title of the episode was announced via press release on March 03, 2018.
- The episode's synopsis along with the the director and writers were announced on March 06, 2018.
- On March 8, 2018, a first look at Alexis and her arrival were revealed.
- The 15sec opening sequence is featured in this episode.
- Fallon Carrington is the titular character of this episode.
- After being mentioned in almost every episode since the beginning of the reboot, Alexis finally makes her entrance in this episode as a tribute to the original series.
- Nicollette Sheridan first appears in the 16th episode of the reboot, just as Joan Collins in the original.
- Nicollette Sheridan wears a redesigned outfit of Joan Collins'.
- Viewers knew by original Fallon who the lady is when she said to her husband that this is her mother. Reboot Fallon does the same with hers.
- However, Alexis made her real entrance in the original season 1 finale (15th episode) with her face veiled. Reboot Alexis shows hers.
- The first original episode featured Joan Collins was titled "Enter Alexis". In the reboot, it's Nicollette Sheridan's second.
- The song Fallon and Liam were practicing is "The Rose" by Bette Midler.
- Poor Little Rich Girl is one of Elizabeth Gillies' favourite episode.
Jeff: She committed fraud, and she knows it.
Monica: And you didn't? You played the same game, you just can't admit that you lost.
Alexis: Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was a bitch!