|“||If the DNA test results are positive, we will move you to a Ritz. But for now, I'm perfectly fine being an only child.||”|
— Fallon to Adam
|Season 02, Episode 15|
|Air date||March 22, 2019|
|Written by||David M. Isreal & Paula Sabbaga|
|Directed by||Brandi Bradbury|
|Viewers||0.55 million (550,000)|
Parisian Legend Has It...
Miserably Ungrateful Men
MUM’S THE WORD – While Fallon and Sam struggle to keep a secret from bubbling to the surface, their attempts are complicated by the arrival of a mysterious stranger. As Blake is occupied up with familial matters, Cristal teams up with Culhane to face a brewing crisis at the Atlantix soccer office. 
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders (credit only)
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Geovanni Gopradi as Roberto Flores
- Elizabeth Fendrick as Theresa Harrison
- Yossie Mulyadi as Amber
- Melaine Jeffcoat as Board Member
- John Crow as Board Member #2
- Paul Brian Johnson as Clerk
- On March 15, 2019, Nicollette Sheridan revealed that Parisian Legend Has It... is her second to last episode before she officially departs from the series. Thus, hinting that this episode is her last one. 
- Sam Underwood is credited as part of the main cast.
- The flashbacks in this episode took place off-screen during Twenty-Three Skidoo.
Adam: I'm Adam.
Fallon: So Adam, do you have a last name?
Adam: Carrington. I'm your brother.
Fallon to Adam: "Look, I swear, any other day we would be very open to having you scam us, but my dad is a mess and he doesn't need any more stress right now. Maybe you can, I don't know, come back in a month and we can go from there?"
Anders: It's the Carrington's for you. What they lack in tact they make up for in hospitality. We've had all kinds of wastes and strays; crazy murderer, kidnapping nanny, faux gurus.
Adam: Do you think that's me?
Anders: I hope not. But I've learned the hard way not to trust strangers. I'm hoping for a positive result so that we could erase Hank from our lives.
Fallon to Adam: "Alright, here's how this is gunna go. I'm gunna tell Anders to book you a room at a Motel 7 or 8 or whatever, I don't care, and if the DNA test results are positive, we will move you to a Ritz. But for now, I'm perfectly fine being an only child".