|“||I am sick and tired of being used by miserably ungrateful men.||”|
— Fallon Carrington
|Miserably Ungrateful Men|
|Season 02, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 29, 2019|
|Written by||Garrett Oakley & Bryce Schramm|
|Directed by||Jeff Byrd|
|Viewers||0.52 million (520,000)|
How Two-Faced Can You Get
PRODIGAL DAUGHTER - When a damaging article is released that threatens the strength of the Carrington reputation, Fallon seeks to get ahead of the narrative by fast tracking a slate-cleaning memoir. Meanwhile, Blake throws a celebratory party, and Cristal asks Sam to chaperone an intimidating visitor while she attempts to manage a tricky situation.
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Geovanni Gopradi as Roberto Flores
- P.J. Byrne as Stuart
- Chris Brochu as Dale
- Lamont Thompson as Dr. Glennon
- Kelly O’Neal as Dr. Bronson
- Ray Bengston as Len Miller
- Christina Christensen as Susan
- Lydia Castro as Dr. Newman
- Gabriela Amarchand as Sarah
- Josh Covitt as Publisher #1
- Keith Chandler as Publisher #2
- As of this episode Nicollette Sheridan had left the series and is no longer a main cast member.
- On March 27, 2019 Amy Sutherland confirmed in her official Instagram page that she was stepping into the iconic role of Alexis after Nicollette and dubbed as "Burned Alexis". 
Fallon: Good thing you're just a hack. Now, get your sorry ass out of my house, now.
Dale: You have nothing to show for yourself but a string of failures and scandals. Now you want a memoir celebrating your success? Sure, I'm the hack. You're an entitled little rich bitch.
Fallon: Get out!
Fallon: So, let me get this straight, you're writing a book?
Blake: You can relax. I took a man's business card if that's what you mean.
Fallon: That book was my opportunity to tell my story. The story about a young girl who always dreamed of growing up to be powerful and respected, just like her father. But as it turns out, I have always lacked the requisite hardware because nobody cares what a woman has to say as long as there's a man willing to give his two cents.
Blake: I can see that you are emotional. But this isn't about your being a woman.
Fallon: Wow. Really? Every day I spent with you at C.A helping you build that company, and all of a sudden, Adam shows up, and the prodigal son returns.
Blake: It is one thing for you to damage your own reputation, but now you're bringing down everyone with you. Make this right.
Adam: I can't believe dad would do all this just for me.
Fallon: Oh, calm down. Last year we threw a party for the dog, and it was better.