|Let's Start Over Again|
|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date||December 20, 2021|
|Written by||Christopher Fife|
|Directed by||Michael Allowitz|
Filled With Manipulations and Deceptions
That Holiday Spirit
|“||We had to blow it up a little, but that's you in the photo, isn't it? The one holidng a gun? Club employee had been taking pictures at the gala. He didn't realize he caught the real show in the back. Who were you aiming for, Beto? Blake or me? or maybe both? Whatever rights you had as a Flores are now gone. You're a disgrace to the family name. I'm giving you one final chance to stay out of our lives and leave Atlanta. Otherwise, I go to the police.||”|
|— Cristal before exiling Beto.|
WINTER WONDERLAND - Fallout from Blake’s gala finally begins to settle and Blake and Cristal start to work on the next phase of his campaign. In his hour of need, Liam turns to Sam and Kirby. As Alexis remains in jail and proclaims her innocence, Amanda sets out to see who might be responsible for the murder. Adam continues to be suspicious of Amanda and the feeling is reciprocated. Meanwhile, Jeff starts to heal. Dominique doesn’t be liger anything Jeff said when he was sick but Cullhane believes their may be some truth in Jeff’s suspicions. 
Notes and Spoilers
- This episode's title, along with its synopsis, directors, and writer were revealed on December 2, 2021, via a press release.
- Daniella Alonso is credited twice in this episode.
- First, as usual, as the lead cast member in the opening sequence. And, a second time, as a guest star in the closing credits for her role as Rita.
- From this episode forward, Alan Dale has left the regular cast.
- This is the first episode where Eliza Bennett is credited in the main cast rather than as a guest star,
- This episode shares the airdate with That Holiday Spirit, December 20, 2021. This is the second time this has happened in the show's history as the first time occured a few months ago.
- The CW is advertising this Monday night as "Full Event Holiday For Dynasty".
- The appearance of Cristal Carrington's doppelgänger is a direct reference to the same storyline of the original dynasty series. Much like Daniella, Linda Evans played both the roles of Krystle and Rita.
- The scene where Adam visit Alexis in prison while she is having champagne and caviar is a reference to a scene in the fifth episode of the fifth season The Trial, of the original Dynasty series.
- Two new characters appears in this episode: Ellen and Danny. Their names might be references to characters of the original show as Ellen was Blake's mother, while Danny was the name of Steven and Sammy Jo's son.
Fallon (to Liam): People actually think I'm dead? The real tregedy here is that photo they're using. I was in Belize, my hair was all frizzed out from the humidty, and some chick in a thong tried to steal my beach chair.
Amanda: I can't believe that you didn't have the decency to visit our mother in jail last nighrt.
Adam: I was tending to my favourite sister at the hospital. And if you know anything about mine and Fallon's relationship, you would know how low thar rates you.
Eva (to Fallon): I'm sorry, I did have to guess somethings. Like I didn't knowif you and Colin had sex on your desk or on the couch so I just said both.
Judge McNeil: Case number #9735 The State of Georgia v. Alexis Colby. The defendant has been charged with the crimeof murder in the first degree. How do you plead?
Alexis: Not Guilty, Your Honour by reason of sanity.