|I Hate to Spoil Your Memories|
|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Air date||July 16, 2021|
|Written by||Elaine Loh|
|Directed by||Ayoka Chenzira|
Equal Justice for the Rich
A Public Forum for Her Lies
|“||Blake, if we had all the time in the world, I would spend each and every moment with you. And I promise that I will do whatever it takes, to sacrifice whatever I have to keep our love alive.||”|
|— Cristal during her vows renewal with Blake.|
A GIRL'S GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRL'S GOTTA DO - As Fallon prepares for the Fallon Unlimited IPO, she and Liam make some startling discoveries and call in the one person who can help - Jeff. Blake and Cristal commit to making new memories, with Blake unaware of the reason why Cristal is suddenly so adventurous. Meanwhile, Kirby continues her modeling assignment with Oliver as Adam becomes increasingly jealous, and Anders very suspicious.
Notes and Spoilers
- As part of the main cast, Elaine Hendrix, Adam Huber, and Michael Michele are credited though they are absent from this episode.
- This episode confirms that it has been two months since the events of, The Birthday Party.
- The flash forward sequence to a funeral is seen once again. Only this time, Fallon and Adam are joined by Sam.
- The staging of the renewing of vows of Blake and Cristal with all the candles is paying homage to the third wedding of Blake and Krystle in the eighth episode of season nine, titled "The Wedding", of the original Dynasty.
- Fallon: Plus, you're my cousin. And you've already seen me naked.
- Fallon (to Amir): Oh, don't worry, it's before we knew were cousins, so it's okay.
- Fallon: Somebody needs to fix this. And by "somebody", I mean you and me.
- Jeff: And when you say "you and me", you really mean me?
- Fallon: Exactly. Yes.
- Oliver: Hey, Joe, so nice to see you. Don't worry, I was just about to leave.
- Joseph: The country, hopefully.