|“||I just really thought that you of all people would've loved reading it.||”|
— Liam to Fallon
|How Two-Faced Can You Get?|
|Season 02, Episode 17|
|Air date||April 19, 2019|
|Written by||Christopher Fife & Kevin A. Garnett|
|Directed by||Joanna Kerns|
|Viewers||0.55 million (550,000)|
Miserably Ungrateful Men
Life Is a Masquerade Party
GLOWING UP – Fallon’s acquisition of a new publishing company brings an unexpected person from her past into the fold, forcing her to deal with the emotional and financial ramifications. Meanwhile, Blake is suspicious when a disgruntled Jeff shows up on the Atlantix doorstep, and Cristal fears her old family will seek revenge on her new one. 
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby
- Andrea Bordeaux as Gloria Collins
- Elizabeth Gillies as Alexis Carrington
- Jeff Huth as Freddie
- Pritesh Shah as Dr. Khan
- Greg James as Roger Mills
- Nicole Zyana as Allison
- Jasmine Sargent as Assistant
- Thelma Williams as Grandma Glo
- Scott Rapp as Bartender
- Anissa Wood as Hipster/Party Goer
- Elizabeth Gillies is credited twice in this episode.
- First, as usual, as the lead cast member in the opening sequence. And, a second time, as a guest star in the closing credits.
Blake: I want this place fortified like Fort Knox on steroids. Footstep detectors, fog blasts, bullet and bomb-proof windows. Hell, bullet and bomb-proof everything.
Anders: I'll make the arrangements immediately. Not a waft of wind will get by that gate without me knowing.
Kirby: I'm really amazed at how well you've handled all this Liam stuff.
Fallon: Well, as long as he doesn't take his shirt off, or look at me with his eyes, I should be able to stay focused.
Fallon to Liam: Okay, I am doing something with my life and I assure you, I don't want Liam Ridley or John Southside to have any part in it. Nice porn name, by the way.
Fallon: Your heroine, Farrah, she needs to be toned. She's a little wishy-washy. She should know exactly what she wants.
Liam: The deeper I got into the story, I wasn't I wasn't certain if she knew what she wanted.
Fallon: I think she knows.