|Go Catch Your Horse|
|Season 5, Episode 4|
|Air date||March 18, 2022|
|Written by||Libby Wells|
|Directed by||Star Barry|
How Did The Board Meeting Go?
A Little Fun Wouldn't Hurt
|“||I don't want to get away. That's the point. Who wants to disappear with a paycheck from Beto when I could live like a queen in Atlanta? All I need to do is erase you!||”|
|— Rita to Cristal.|
WHAT DREAMS MAY COME - Amanda and Alexis don't see eye-to-eye on Adam and Amanda has reservations about Alexis' latest adventure. Liam finds himself in sticky situation with Culhane. Dominique presents Kirby with an opportunity, but Kirby is fearful. Meanwhile, Fallon jumps head-first into a new project and needs Sam's help. Rita needs to change course as her plan becomes thwarted by an unknowing Blake.
Notes and Spoilers
- The episode's title, along with its synopsis, directors and writers were officially revealed on February 25, 2021 via a press release.
- The episode presents two new characters: Patricia de Vilbis and Daniel, a horse trainer.
- Patricia de Vilbis might be a genderbent to the character Peter de Vilbis on the original show, who liked horse races and was a love interest of Fallon in Season 4.
- As of Daniel, he might be a reference to the character of Daniel Reece, a horse trainer linked to Sammy Jo's past in the original show.
- Fallon bid on a horse named Allegra, it was the name of Krystle's old horse Blake bought back from Daniel Reece in the original series.
Fallon (to Patti): Did one of those beautiful horses hit you on the head?
Rita : I hate to break it to you but he couldn't be more oblivious. Blake, like the rest of the family, barely notices me. You. Us?
Cristal: You won't get away with this.
Rita (in Cristal's voice): Oh. But we already have.
Sam: What about Fallon the artiste?
Fallon: Oh you mean like Alexis and her creepy dog paintings? Pass.
Blake: Do you not remember that I stole this house back from you? I mean, memory problems are common at your age.
Alexis: I remember that you're a jackass, so I think I'm doing okay. I'm just here because Tony procured some plants for me
Blake: Well, you know, Tony doesn't work here on Tuesdays anymore. So you and your paid companion can leave.
Alexis: He's not an escort, you moron.
Dex: Well, atleast not a paid one. I should pay you to spend time together, which I now realise now sounds like the plot to Pretty Woman so forget that. Hey, Blake!... It's Dex Dexter.
Blake: Oh, Farnsworth. Yes, it has been a while. His father was on the board at CA, back when my father was running things.
Rita: Nice to meet you, and well done, Alexis.
Alexis: Is something wrong with your wife, Blake. More than usual, I mean.
Blake: You know I think she was being polite.
Rita: You're probably not used to it.
Alexis: Wait. I know. You finally had that surgery. The one where the doctor removes the stick from your ass.
Rita: Oh. Do you want my doctor's info? He's a miracle worker. Although it may take more than that to help you.
Dominique: It's time to pivot.
Kirby: Sure, pivot. What do you mean by pivot?
Patty: I'll totally get you tix when Leonara races. Just call me whenevs.
Fallon: Oh Patty. When I call you something it is gonna be so much worse than "whenevs".
Dex: Hey. Dex Dexter. I'm a friend of your mom's.
Adam: That's a great, great name.