|Filled with Manipulations and Deceptions|
|Season 4, Episode 22|
|Air date||October 1, 2021|
|Written by||Josh Reims and Garrett Oakley|
|Directed by||Pascal Verschooris|
|Viewers||0.22 Million Views (220,000)|
Affairs of State and Affairs of the Heart
Let's Start Over Again
|“||Now, I understand that Duolingo is on her way.||”|
|— Blake during his campaign party.|
Filled with Manipulations and Deceptions is the twenty-second and the finale episode of the fourth season, and the eighty sixth episode overall of the drama television series, Dynasty on The CW. It aired on October 1, 2021.
SEASON FINALE - Blake and Cristal work together on the new obstacles threatening Blake's senatorial campaign. Fallon turns to Amanda for help regarding Liam and their marriage. Sam, Culhane and Kirby work on the finishing touches for the opening of The Sahara Club, as Sam gets advice from an unexpected source. Alexis continues her scheming as Dominique worries about Jeff's health. Adam finds himself in yet another precarious position. 
Notes and Spoilers
- This episode's title, along with its synopsis, directors, and writer were revealed on September 11, 2021, via a press release.
- This episode is the last to feature Alan Dale as a series regular.
- The scenes where Alexis is framed and jailed for the murder of Bobby Larson is the direct reference to Alexis being framed for the murder of Mark Jennings in the Original Dynasty series. The arrest scene, the scene where Alexis is taken to jail in her red dress are all highly similar to the original Dynasty Season 4 finale.
- Elaine Hendrix is wearing a replica of the red gown which Joan Collins wore in the original dynasty series. Costume Designer, Arin Burke, had designed and stitched the whole gown on her own and pays homage to the costumer designer Nolan Miller. 
- Ironically, Alexis is the murderer of Mark Jennings in the reboot.
- In season 4 finale of the original Dynasty, the fate of Fallon was also left unknown as she had a car accident. She was thought to be dead until her recast later in season 5.
- During her fight with Eva, Fallon makes a reference to the 1950 movie All About Eve.
- The final scene was the longest scene for Eliza Bennett to shoot so far.
- Adam Huber ripped his pants during the scene when Fallon Carrington got shot. 
Michael: You’re not well and you need help.
Jeff : You've been working with him all along. It's you.
Fallon: I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, but I just want to talk.
Liam: If you've come to apologize Fallon, I really don't want to hear it.
Fallon: I have had enough of this all about Eva fantasy.