|“||Don't tell me to calm down, lady. I thought you were a friend, but it turns out you're as awful as he is. You two deserve each other. What you don't deserve is that hair.||”|
|Deception, Jealousy and Lies|
|Season 02, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 24, 2019|
|Written by||Christopher Fife & Paula Sabbaga|
|Directed by||Michael Allowitz|
|Viewers||0.53 million (530,000)|
Thicker Than Money
Guilt Trip to Alaska
WHAT LIES BENEATH – As various members of the Carrington family make the ultimate decision between preserving their legacies and protecting their personal relationships, allegiances are tested... while dark secrets from the past resurface. 
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- James Mackay as Steven Carrington*
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Sam Underwood as Adam Carrington
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
Special Guest Star
- Adam Huber as Liam Ridley
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby
- Norio Nishimura as Tarkoff
- Darla Delgado as Doctor Coffman
- Alpha Trivette as Reverend Doyle
- Marisa Hampton as Young Fallon
- Shannon Wallace as Scottie
- Justin James Boykin as Walt
- Brandi Huzzie as Shirley
- Jasmine Sargent as Atlantic Assistant
- Jessica Goei as Trixie
- Lauren Bonetti as Female Reporter
- Paul Teal as Male Reporter
- Erika Chase as Protester #1
- On May 24, 2019 Paula Sabbage, one of the head writers for the show revealed that the Dynasty writers are saving Steven's political career for a potential 4th season arc for this particular Carrington. 
- James is given a Guest Star credit for this episode.
Fallon to Cristal: "You know, I was actually really looking forward to having you as a step-mom. And if the next one is also named Cristal, then I might have to throw myself down a flight of stairs."
Fallon to Cristal : And God help me, but has he ever touched you in a not-so-friendly, Big Little Lies sort of way?
Fallon to her father: You make me look like a liar, and worse, an abuser sympathizer. And my company, my entire brand, is specifically about giving a woman a voice after they've been silenced. And here I am, the daughter of a man who's trying to silence them.
Fallon: Liam. Marry me again, for real this time.
Liam: Is that a question? Fallon: Is that a yes?
Liam: No. It's a hell yes.