|Season 01, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 11, 2018|
|Written by||Sallie Patrick & Libby Wells|
|Directed by||Michael Allowitz|
|Viewers||0.58 million (580,000) |
Trashy Little Tramp
|“||You've done nothing but tear this family apart since the day you arrived. You tried to drive a wedge between Steven and Sam, you did your best to destroy my marriage with Blake, you even pitted your own children against each other... The truth is Alexis, I'm a much better mother to your children than you ever were. Then again, you set the bar pretty low.||”|
|— Cristal to Alexis about all her schemes|
WEDDED BLISS TURNS INTO TRAGEDY — As Alexis loses control of her plan with the Colbys, Fallon challenges Blake for control of the family's company only to learn she's not the only one with a claim to the throne. Sammy Jo and Steven prepare to tie the knot - but an unexpected guest causes all hell to break loose.
Fallon is named Carrington Atlantic's CEO in Blake's place, while Jeff and Monica reveal their Carrington heritage and declare their intention to force a sale of the company. Now that Fallon is in charge, Alexis changes her mind and tells Hank, who has just been added to the family trust, to vote against the sale. However, he is seduced by the money and votes with the Colbys. Melissa appears and informs Steven, who is minutes from marrying Sam, that she is pregnant. Matthew helps Claudia escape the sanitarium, and they infiltrate the mansion. Steven and Sam marry. Cristal catches Alexis kissing Hank and the women fight, which ends with Alexis locking Cristal in the stable house. Claudia snaps and confronts Cristal with a gun. Matthew steps between them as Claudia fires, except that Matthew is a figment of her imagination, and Cristal takes the bullet. Claudia flees with Hank. The Carringtons are locked in the trophy room while the building is set on fire. Michael rescues Blake, Fallon, and Sam, but Alexis runs upstairs to release Cristal, and Steven is nowhere to be found.
Special Guest Star
- The title of the episode was announced via press release on April 20, 2018.
- This episode's synopsis, along with the director and writers was announced via press release on April 26, 2018.
- On May 10, 2018, Liz confirmed via some BTS photos of the season one finale she posted on twitter that Liam would be back. 
- The 15sec opening sequence is featured in this episode.
- Fallon, Blake, Sam, Hank and Claudia are the only characters seen outside the Carrington House. Cristal, Alexis, Steven, Michael, Liam, Melissa, Joseph and Kirby were last seen inside and their fates remain unknown until Twenty-Three Skidoo.
- This episode marks the final appearance of Nathalie Kelley as Cristal Carrington.
- The title of the episode comes from a line from the original Dynasty series, first said by Blake Carrington to Krystle in the Season 1, Episode 2: Oil - Part 2.
- Only the "dead scratch" part of the original line was kept in the scene where Anders says it to Blake.
- The huge catfight between Alexis and Cristal, paid homage to the fights between Alexis and Krystle from the original Dynasty.
- This Episode aired on the same day the original series ended 29 years ago.
- This episode paid homage to the Original Dynasty since the 1981's third and sixth seasons ended with a fire.
- The first time, Joseph tried to kill Alexis by setting an abandoned cabin on fire, but Krystle was with her at the moment. They were saved and he later committed suicide when his involvement was revealed.
- The second time, Claudia accidentally set her room at La Mirage Hotel on fire and the blaze consumed the entire hotel. She died while Michael saved Amanda's life.
- For the opening montage, Libby Wells wrote into the script that Cristal wore an army green jumpsuit.
- Nicollette Sheridan improvised Alexis hitting Hank with her boa.
- Elizabeth Gillies did a voiceover for Kirby Anders this episode but the producers opted to not use it. 
- The show, with this episode, starts its tradition of playing famous 80s song during a catfight by playing We Belong by Pat Benatar.
Fallon: You lied to me my whole life and let me sleep with my cousin
Fallon: If you like horror movies, I've got a great one for you. In which the Colbys are actually Carringtons, somewhere on the second act, I bang my cousin, and by the end, we lose the family company. Yep. Grandpa knocked up his secretary and spent his entire life trying to keep the Colbys out of our coffers.
Steven: What did dad have to say?
Fallon: "Good luck"? I kinda got him fired. But that makes me rising COO of Carrington Atlantic, which might not last long if the Colbys try to force the sale.
Sammy: Can we go back to the part where you bang your cousin?
Fallon: Let's not.
Fallon: You know, I've always dreamed of being you, of running this company. But now, after all the damage you've done, the only way to save our legacy is to start over.
Blake: Fallon, you're being reckless. This is how dynasties are ruined.
Fallon: No. This is how new dynasties are born. (tries to open the door) Way to ruin my exit, it's locked.
Fallon: Aren't there any other secrets you'd like to get off your chest?
Liam: Just one. I didn't come here for the wedding. I'm in love with you, Fallon.
Alexis: You are going to pay for this.
Cristal: Oh, I am happy to. My marriage to Blake might be over, at least I’ll have the satisfaction of telling him what a monster you are before I go.
Alexis: If I am, only because he turned me into one. Like he did you, the only difference is it took me twenty years, but it only took you eight months.
- This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).
- Dead Scratch Press Release