|“||You really are a crazy lady still, in or out of that place where they locked you up.||”|
— Alexis to Claudia
|Season 02, Episode 09|
|Air date||December 21, 2018|
|Written by||Christopher Fife & Paula Sabbaga|
|Directed by||Melanie Mayron|
|Viewers||0.63 million (630,000)|
A Real Instinct for the Jugular
A Champagne Mood
'TIS THE SEASON (FOR A MANHUNT) — As the Carringtons track down a dangerous enemy on Christmas Eve, Fallon and Blake clash on how to best handle the situation, stirring up unresolved grievances. Meanwhile, Cristal suspects Alexis may not be telling the whole truth to the authorities, and Kirby is cast out by Anders for having an immature reaction to the grave situation at hand.
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Brianna Brown as Claudia Blaisdel
- Wakeema Hollis as Monica Colby
- Katherine LaNasa as Ada Stone
- Yani Gellman as Manuel
- This episode's title, along with its synopsis, writers and directors were revelead on November 28, 2018.
- It was originally supposed to air on December 14, 2018 but was pushed back a week to December 21, 2018.
- The events of I Answer to No Man and Trashy Little Tramp were referred to.
- Homages to the original series were paid in this episode with the new confession regarding LB's kidnapping and throwing a baby doll off a roof.
Cristal Jennings: I'm sorry. Why wouldn't they look for a woman who tried to kill all of you last Thanksgiving? Fallon: Oh, daddy didn't tell you? He didn't report it to the cops. Instead, he paid to lock her up in a loony bin. Don't worry, they had crafts.
Blake: I always said the family and the company were the same thing. Well, it took me losing the company to realize that was never the case. Losing Carrington Atlantic was the best thing that ever happened to this family.
Cristal to Alexis: Send a card signed: "ho ho ho." I'll know it's you.
Claudia: You said you were gonna help me. Blake: And you said you killed my wife. Everyone up there heard it. Look, I am helping you. I'm helping you understand the pain you caused me and my family by taking away what you love. I know it's cruel, he's only a baby. Will it make things equal? I don't know. But it's a hell of a start.
Fallon: "You know, I grew up in a family where, if you don't stab someone in the back before dinner, you don't get dessert, so I forget sometimes that there are some decent people in this world."
Alexis to Cristal: "Not that finger."