|“||It's going to be the society wedding of the season. It's a shame you're no longer invited.||”|
|A Real Instinct for the Jugular|
|Season 02, Episode 08|
|Air date||December 7, 2018|
|Written by||David M. Israel & Francisca X. Hu|
|Directed by||Matt Earl Beesley|
|Viewers||0.56 million (560,000)|
A Temporary Infestation
OLD HABITS DIE HARD – Fallon recruits her mother’s help with wedding planning, only to realize that Alexis may have ulterior motives. Desperately missing Steven, Sam develops a complicated relationship with a member of the Carrington staff. Culhane discovers his dark side as he ventures into a new business partnership.
- Elizabeth Gillies as Fallon Carrington
- Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Cristal Jennings
- James Mackay as Steven Carrington ( voice only)
- Rafael de La Fuente as Sam Jones
- Robert Christopher Riley as Michael Culhane
- Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby (credit only)
- Maddison Brown as Kirby Anders
- Alan Dale as Joseph Anders
- Grant Show as Blake Carrington
- Katherine LaNasa as Ada Stone
- Brianna Brown as Claudia Blaisdel
- Yani Gellman as Manuel
- Joanna Going as Mimi Rose Prescott
- Michael Masini as Keith Hayes
- David Calhoun as Officer Rogers
- Chantal Maurice as Joanna
- Ryan King as Peach Man
- Lauran September as Wedding Planner
- This episode's title, along with its synopsis, writers and directors were revelead on November 16, 2018.
- The Swann House usage in the Hunger Games was mention by Fallon when she mention it's notable ventures besides from her parental grandparents wedding.
- While Steven doesn't physically appear, James' voice is used for this appearences as the character.
Fallon: I'm Fallon Carrington. I run this town. I make the rules and I always win, sometimes gracefully.
Mimi: Your daughter is quite an adversary, a real instinct for the jugular. You should have warned me.
Alexis: She's a modern woman. She knows what she wants and how to get it.
Fallon: Well, finish your tiny sandwiches, Mimi. This bitch has moves to make.