|A Line From the Past|
|Season 01, Episode 20|
|Air date||April 27, 2018|
|Written by||Jenna Richman & Francisca X. Hu|
|Directed by||Pascal Verschooris|
|Viewers||0.68 million (680,000) |
Use or Be Used
Trashy Little Tramp
|“||Is this what happens when you marry a rich guy? Does he just assume that you're gonna be his house-husband? Him away on business trips while I'm stuck with the twins' runny noses and gossipy private school moms until eventually, I get my real estate license just to feel some sort of purpose.||”|
|— Sam to Anders about Steven|
THE WAR OF THE CARRINGTONS – While Alexis and Blake continue to battle, Alexis enlists in a surprising ally, Jeff Colby. With her loyalties torn, Fallon must decide if she helps save the company or come to the aid of Culhane’s family
Special Guest Star
- The title, along with the synopsis, writers and director of the episode was announced via press release on April 9, 2018.
- Anders mentions for the first time the existence of his estranged daughter Kirby, who lives in Australia with her mother, and phones her.
- Michael's father James Culhane dies in this episode.
- At the very end of the episode, Jeff Colby is revealed to be a Carrington. More of this is followed up in the next episode.
- Jeff and Monica's estranged mother is also mentioned to be living in New York City.
- The 15sec opening sequence is not featured in this episode.
- The title of the episode comes from a line said in the original Dynasty series, said by Alexis Carrington to Blake Carrington in the Season 3, Episode 21: The Vote.
- The exact line is used by while Blake talks to Alexis.
Sam: I've always pictured you like a nun. But instead of Jesus, you swore yourself to the Carringtons.
Fallon: Um, slight hiccup, we didn't factor in for my dad's annoyingly off-key janitor.
Cristal: What? He's there? Well, can you distract him, or something?
Fallon: With what, cleavage? I don't tramp out like you, Crissy.